Our Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is vital to our business; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security.
Please, read the following statement carefully. By using this Web site, you consent to collection and use of your data in the manner and for the purposes set out below.
1. Through our Web sites, Beyond will not collect any personal data about you, unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, inquiry), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
2. When you do provide us with personal data, we use it to respond to your request, analyze your order, address your inquiry, or collect marketing information to improve Beyond products, determine trends, assist in design of new products or services, measure the use of this Web site, prepare its content according to your needs and for similar uses.
3. We may also store and process your personal data and share it with our affiliate companies to collectively address your inquiries and provide you with the most fitting solution. We may also use your information to notify you about our offer or novelties, and to contact you for a market research or a customer satisfaction survey.
4. If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relations, we will by all means respect your decision. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data, except to Beyond’s affiliates.
5. Beyond will collect, analyze and store your personal data only for the purposes stated above. However, certain circumstances could occur that would require different treatment. The circumstances could be:
5.1. We may disclose your personal data to any organization in our group of companies, their agents, auditors, service providers, regulators, governmental or law enforcement agencies or any person we reasonably think necessary for the purposes outlined above.
5.2. Sometimes we or any person, to whom we disclose personal data otherwise, have a right or duty to disclose the personal data, or are allowed or compelled by law to do so pursuant to judicial proceedings, court orders or legal process.
5.3. In the event Beyond decides to acquire or sell any business or asset, or if Beyond or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, the relevant data held by us will be one of the transferred assets as well.
5.4. Beyond or its affiliates may also share your information to protect rights or property of Beyond or its affiliates, given that there is a reasonable ground that such rights or property have been or could be affected.
6. Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Web site, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
7. When you access our Web site, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.
8. If we undertake services that involve the disclosure of personal data on behalf of a client or counterparty, it shall be the responsibility of such client or counterparty to ensure that it has all necessary rights to permit us to process and disclose the personal data accordingly.
10. We operate globally and therefore personal data may be processed and disclosed as described above in any country in which we conduct business or have a service provider. This means that even in countries whose laws provide for less protection for your information, Beyond will still handle your information in the manner described here.
11. In order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Beyond employs strict technical and organizational security measures.
12. We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as necessary to render requested services, except where otherwise determined by the law (for instance, when there is a pending litigation, for resolving disputes or enforcing our agreements). If you wish to request that we no longer use your personal information to provide you services, contact us.
14. This privacy statement may change from time to time without prior notice and should be reviewed periodically.
If you find this Policy or any of its parts questionable, please, do not hesitate to contact us. We will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies.